Are you looking for a book that will help you improve your business writing and write more efficiently and confidently? And a book that will also serve as a reference guide and answer many common questions and concerns? Or are you an instructor looking for a book to help you deliver a business communications course or workshop?
Good Writing Is Good Business gives you the tools you need to communicate effectively. With dozens of examples and anecdotes, this practical, engaging, and well-priced guide is packed full of useful information.
What this book contains:
- advice on prewriting and managing the writing stages
- a business writer's showcase--from the humble email to the sophisticated report to the chatty blog to the polished cover letter
- a grammar and punctuation refresher
- an overview of the principles of clear, concise, dynamic, and concise writing
- a review of some of the tools and techniques of professional editors
- sample print and online documents
- exercises to reinforce the material, including an annotated answer key
- suggested print and online resources and online tools
- appendices, including one for writers whose first language is not English