If you're ready to make Gratitude your habit & build your happiness, now is the time that you must read this book.
Do you know that most of us focus more on what we haven't got than what we have got? Just by switching our attention and focusing on what we have got we can attract more of the same.
Your gratitude muscles are like any other muscles, if they haven't been used for a while they may need some warming up.
- A simple process to help you flex your gratitude muscles and build a gratitude habit to enhance your happiness.
- Individual exercises at the end of each of the sixty sections, to help you build your own gratitude statements.
- Four hundred and ninety sample gratitude statements (to focus you) covering a wide spectrum of life, including:
- Basic shelter
- And many more
- Three optional timeframes to develop your habit at your own pace. From steady progress or a set timetable to binge reading, you decide.
Just reading a book isn't going to provide you the benefits you seek so:
- Read this book
- Work through the exercises
- Express your emotions for even the smallest gratitudes
- Be amazed by your results.