product description page
Gray's Basic Anatomy (Paperback) (Ph.D. Richard L. Drake & Ph.D. A. Wayne Vogl & Adam W. M. Mitchell)
About this item
Depend on Gray's Basic Anatomy, 2nd Edition to deliver superbly illustrated, authoritative, interactive content preferred by both students and faculty. Easy-to-read and concise, it has a strong clinical focus that's ideal for readers who need an efficient, high-yield anatomy textbook offering coverage of the most important anatomical concepts.
- Part of the renowned Gray's family of references , featuring outstanding full-color artwork praised for its utility and clarity, relevant and accurate content, a strong clinical focus, and interactive online features.
- Easy-to-use format
- Online features include self-assessment questions, additional clinical, and PT cases, and much more.
- Student ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- New figures throughout , including explanatory artwork of the cranial nerves.
- New Imaging Apps boxes, including OCT, provide even more student-friendly exposure to clinical content.
- New Clinical Apps boxes detail clinical implications.