product description page
Greener Products : The Making and Marketing of Sustainable Brands - by Al Iannuzzi (Hardcover)
About this item
Written by a renowned sustainability expert, Greener Products:The Making and Marketing of Sustainable Brands, Second Editionmakes the casefor why the people and the planet need products to be made in a different, more sustainable way. The growth of the global middle class, with an additional 3 billion people expected to enter the consumer market by 2030, is putting an unprecedented demand on resources and straining the global supply of raw materials, fossil fuels, food and water. This book provides insights on how to raise the bar on product development and investigates the best practices for making and marketing sustainable brands. Over 40 case studies are analyzed in this book and summarized for the reader to easily see what it is that makes leading companies successful. Analysis on marketing campaigns and greener product development range from leading companies like Apple, Nike, Samsung Electronics, BASF, GE, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, and Method.
New updated content in this second edition includes:
- New developments like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals with concepts of biomimicry, circular economy, emerging issues management, and eco-innovation.
- Novel tools and examples for bringing sustainable products to market.
- New chapter dedicated to natural capital.
- Analysis of current green marketing methods and market trends.
- Best practices for making and marketing sustainable brands.