Gross Anatomy - (Lange the Big Picture) by David A Morton & K Bo Foreman & Kurt H Albertine (Paperback)
About this item
Get the BIG PICTURE of Gross Anatomy in the context of healthcare - and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture is the perfect bridge between review and textbooks. With an emphasis on what you truly need to know versus "what's nice to know," it features 450 full-color illustrations that give you a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy.
The book's user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a "big picture" of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time -- making them easier to understand and retain.
Striking the perfect balance between illustrations and text, Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture features:
- High-yield review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- Numerous summary tables and figures that encapsulate important information
- 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
- A final exam featuring 100 Q&As
- Important clinically-relevant concepts called to your attention by convenient icons
- Bullets and numbering that break complex concepts down to easy-to-remember points