About this item
- CUTS 2X MORE GREASE:Proven to powerfully clean away grime, grease and dirt from surfaces.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: 92% plant-based formula. No parabens, phthalates, phosphates, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, ammonia, or chlorine bleach.
- 100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Bright Citron & White Rose scent made from essential oils and other plant-derived ingredients.
- HEALTHY HOME & PLANET: USDA BioPreferred, FSC® certified packaging, and Leaping Bunny certified (Cruelty-Free).
- EASY TO USE: 1) Add water to Grove Co. Reusable Glass Bottle 2) Empty 1 concentrate. into bottle. Shake to mix. 3) Clean sustainably!
- MULTI-SURFACE: Safe to use in non-porous surfaces including counters, ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, stainless steel and chrome.
Our surface cleaners are carefully crafted to be sustainably powerful for a healthy home and planet:
92% plant-based formula. No parabens, phthalates, phosphates, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, ammonia, and chlorine bleach. Our products are also cruelty-free - that means no animal-testing ever.
The Citron & White Rose Multi-purpose cleaner has 100% natural fragrance made from essential oils and other plant-derived ingredients. Tangy citrus zest blends with a blooming bouquet of white roses for a bright, floral scent.
Our Concentrates are easy to use: 1) Fill a Grove Co. Reusable Cleaning Glass Bottle with water, leaving room for concentrate. 2) Empty 1 cleaning concentrate into bottle. Replace nozzle. Gently shake to mix. 3) Clean sustainably!
Packaged in infinitely recyclable glass and 100% recycled paper, they are designed for use with the Reusable Grove Co. Cleaning Glass Bottle, they eliminate plastic waste from your home and the landfill.
LET’S MOVE BEYOND PLASTIC TM:
Our company is a certified B Corp. that believes our brands can be a positive force for good. We craft products that are healthy for you, your home, and the planet without compromise in performance. We’re on a mission to solve the single-use plastic problem. Today, we're 100% plastic neutral, with an ambition to be plastic-free by 2025.
We invite you to help us end the plastic era for good.
Learn more at www.grove.co
*Based on results from an independent, third-party lab test
Allergens & Warnings:CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of EYE CONTACT. flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. IF SWALLOWED, drink plenty of water and consult a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Q: Can this be used on quartz countertops?
A: From the packaging: "For use on ceramic, porcelain, chrome, concrete, granite, quartz and stainless steel surfaces." So you should be good to go!submitted byTaylor - 3 years ago
A: The Multi-Purpose Cleaning Concentrates can be used on most non-porous surfaces like porcelain, chrome, concrete, fiberglass, granite, quartz, and stainless steel surfaces (not recommended for aluminum brass, or wood). We always recommend testing any new cleaner in an inconspicuous area first, just to be sure.submitted byGrove Co. Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this clean bacteria or virsus? with twins coming soon we want to make sure our house is clean especially when they start school, cleaning as many " germs" but being safe is what we are about.
A: Hi GreenEyes, The concentrates are not considered antibacterial. - The Grove Co. Teamsubmitted byGrove Co. Team - 7 months agoBrand expert