product description page
Guide to Ruminant Anatomy : Dissection and Clinical Aspects (Paperback) (Ph.D. Mahmoud Mansour & Ph.D.
About this item
Guide to Ruminant Anatomy: Dissection and Clinical Aspectspresents a concise, clinically relevant reference to goat and cattle anatomy, with color schematic illustrations and embalmed arterially injected prosection images for comparison.
- Offers 244 color images depicting goat and cattle anatomy
- Provides selected line drawings correlated to dissection images of embalmed arterially injected specimens
- Takes a practical approach, with material organized by body system within each region
- Demonstrates the clinical relevance of basic anatomy
- Poses review questions in each chapter, with answers and videos provided on a companion website
Number of Pages: 275
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Ph.D. Mahmoud Mansour & Ph.D. Ray Wilhite & Joe Rowe
Street Date: July 11, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-0368
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.