product description page
Gynecologic Tract - by M.D. Russell Vang & M.D. Jeffrey D. Seidman & M.D. Anna Yemelyanova (Hardcover)
About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in gynecologic pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the gynecologic tract. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on Vulva & ******, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 570
Series Title: Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Russell Vang & M.D. Jeffrey D. Seidman & M.D. Anna Yemelyanova
Street Date: January 26, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-44-2696