product description page
Gynecologic Tract (Hardcover) (M.D. Russell Vang & M.D. Jeffrey D. Seidman & M.D. Anna Yemelyanova)
about this item
Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in gynecologic pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the gynecologic tract. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on Vulva & ******, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 570.0
Series Title: Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Russell Vang & M.D. Jeffrey D. Seidman & M.D. Anna Yemelyanova
Street Date: January 18, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-44-2696