product description page
Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Paperback) (M.D. Neville F. Hacker & M.D.
About this item
Get guidance on evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of obstetric and gynecologic disorders from the most comprehensive and concise reference on the subject. The 5th Edition of this popular and practical resource features additional clinical photos and material on vaccination and disease prevention. The full-color design with illustrations and photographs complement the text. Access the full text online, along with an additional image gallery, case studies, and online note-taking via Student Consult for a better learning experience.
- Features a full-color design and images for a visually accessible guide that easily correlates to actual clinical experience.
- Delivers must-know information efficiently and effectively through a concise, clear writing style.
- Features a chapter on vaccination and disease prevention and origin for increased clinical focus and utility.
- Incorporates more clinical photographs for a clearer visual presentation of clinical applications.
- Reflects changes in the APGO/CREOG objectives through updated content.
Number of Pages: 497
Sub-Genre: Gynecology + Obstetrics
Series Title: Hacker & Moore's
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: M.D. Neville F. Hacker & M.D. Calvin J. Hobel
Street Date: November 10, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-04-8280
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.