About this item
Fit & style
- Foot openings for mobility when awake. Room to tuck in feet at night.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester micro-fleece. TOG: 1.0 Size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-26 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless to allow for ease of dressing and freedom of movement.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
The HALO SleepSack Early Walker replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby or toddler sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring little ones sleep soundly throughout the night. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester micro-fleece. TOG: 1.0. Meets federal regulations for children's sleepwear. Size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-26 lbs.
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Features: Sleeveless, Front full length zipper
Neckline: V neck
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash
Item Number (DPCI): 030-02-3798
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
funmom — 12 days ago
We’ve used a sleep blanket every night since our child was tiny. The legs allow for easy movement/walking and we don’t have bother with a traditional blanket coming off throughout the night! Love love these!see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
oolbo — 2 months ago
My son's always used HALO sleeping sack but I'm getting him ready for winter and getting him ready to be out of his crib. Decided to purchase this one so he can walk around easier if needed. It's super soft!! But just like what I've seen on some of the reviews, it is HUGE! He's growing into 4T cloth...see moreof the reviewer's review