About this item
Fit & style
- 100% Cotton with size range: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock. TOG: 0.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs. Size Medium fits 16-24lbs. Size Large fits 22-28lb. Size extra large fits 26-36lbs.
Material: 100% Cotton
Features: Sleeveless, Pull on
Package Quantity: 1
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash & Drying instructions not provided
Style and color assortment may vary
Item Number (DPCI): 030-02-6641
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
My Baby Loves this!
5 out of 5 stars
abow66 — 14 days ago
By baby LOVES this sleep sack. I have been using the HALO Sleep Sacks since my kid was 4 months old. He loves them. Keeps him nice and cozy while allowing for movement. He is rolling now and I feel comfortable knowing this won't get bunched up or near his face.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Sdantone25 — 4 months ago
Absolutely love Halo products for my baby. This wearable sleepsack is perfect for your baby once he or she starts rolling on their tummy. I don't have to worry about a blanket ending up over my daughters face or her getting all wrapped up. The material is so soft, she loves it and sleeps great!