About this item
- Experience Halo battle action with 6” Covenant and UNSC Spartan figures!
- Figures feature collector grade detail and are highly poseable with up to 30 points of articulation
- Each figure includes mix-and-match armor suit and 1-2 iconic, interchangeable weapons so you can customize your figure
- Each figure includes one additional build-a-figure piece. Collect them all to create a complete Imperial Grunt figure!
- Authentic, Halo Wars 2-inspired design based on characters from the Halo universe universe
Mattel’s new 6” action figure series brings the world of Halo to life with an iconic line of UNSC (United Nations Space Command) Spartans and alien Covenant forces! These collector’s grade figures are designed with extreme detail and include up to 30 points of articulation in a highly poseable form that fans of the storied franchise will truly appreciate. Each figure includes fully interchangeable, mix-and-match armor suits and 1-2 weapon accessories (varies depending on figure) so you can customize your figure. Build your collection and create epic, larger-than-life Halo battles from the highly-acclaimed franchise from Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries. Each item also includes an extra build-a-figure piece—collect them all to create a complete Imperial Grunt figure! Authentic, Halo Wars 2-inspired designs and details are sure to thrill both casual fans and avid collectors alike! Each sold separately. Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 8 and up.
Dimensions (Overall): 9 inches (H) x 2 inches (W) x 7 inches (D)
Weight: .88 pounds
Includes: 1 figure
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Item Number (DPCI): 087-06-8948
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Corbin — 6 months ago
This guy is a pretty great figure that’s a great improvement of the last wave’s elites. Some of the armor wasn’t the tightest and the paint could be more involved, but I’m super happy with this figure. Definitely recommend.see moreof the reviewer's review