about this item
A practical resource that your students can return to again and again to guide and coordinate their pluralistic practice, it provides:
- Hands-on guidance to developing pluralistic practice:providing the tools, skills and practice frameworks
- A step-by-step understanding of how the ideas and methods of different orientations can contribute towards a pluralistic way of working
- The tools and understandings needed to work with clients to achieve the most common goals
- The tools and understandings needed to work with clients wishing to address particular issues such as depression, anxiety, addiction, health issues, suicidal thoughts
- An understanding of a range of professional and practice issues relevant to pluralistic practitioners.
Each chapter offers definitions of key terms, several case studies, exercises and points for reflection, further reading, chapter introductions and summaries of key learning points, and overviews of relevant research.