About this item
Gastroenterology and Hepatology – as onlyHarrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to gastroenterology and hepatology that appear inHarrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimedHarrison’s DVD, now appearing in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have definedHarrison’s. Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
· Complete coverage of must-know gastroenterology and hepatology topics, including cardinal manifestations of disease, differential diagnosis and diagnostic evaluation, management of diseases and disorders, obesity, nutrition, and eating disorders
· Reflects the most current advances in genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment
· Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
· High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
· Content updates, new developments and references since the publication ofHarrison’s Principles of Internal Medicin