About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Discover everybody's favorite Hasbro board games in a brand-new light on your console!
- Enjoy countless hours of family fun with the iconic games RISK® Urban Assault, Battleship®, MONOPOLY® Plus and SCRABBLE.
- Experience how the original games are more fun and interactive than ever on console with improved 3D graphics, amazing online modes and new social features.
- Visit the Hasbro Game Channel to see which games your friends are playing and join them in exciting parties!
- All games feature Local and Online multiplayer modes.
Discover everybody's favorite board games in a brand-new light on your console with the NEW Hasbro Family Fun Pack - Conquest Edition!In this new edition, conquest is the buzzword. Take over the city in RISK® Urban Assault and MONOPOLY® Plus, and the sea in Battleship®!Includes four great games:1.RISK® Urban Assault - Lead your troops to victory and achieve global domination!2.Battleship® - Enjoy the classic game you know and love, or get more tactical with the Clash at Sea rules. You've never played Battleship this way before!3.MONOPOLY® Plus - Embark on a journey to own it all!4.SCRABBLE - Challenge opponents in person or online, and test your word skills with multiple game modes!
Model Compatibility: Xbox One
ESRB Content Description: Mild violence
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Family
ESRB Age Rating: E10 - Everyone 10 and Older
Video game sub-genre: Board game
Street Date: November 15, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 207-32-1635
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Good but missing obvious multiplayer
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
WillL84 — 1 year ago
The have is good. Graphics are great, gameplay is fun. The new 3D game boards are a fun twist along with the new Battleship modes. One major oversight though is the ability to play local and live at the same time. Multiplayer? Yes. As long as it's you and anyone in the room or you alone with online....see moreof the reviewer's review