About this item
Learn to code quickly, accurately, and efficiently with 2018 HCPCS Level II, Standard Edition. From coding expert Carol J. Buck, this easy-to-use reference presents the latest HCPCS codes to help you comply with coding regulations, confidently locate specific codes, manage reimbursement for supplies, report patient data, code Medicare cases, and more.
- At-a-glance code listings and distinctive symbols make it easy to quickly identify new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- Easy-to-use format optimizes reimbursement and assists with quick, accurate, and efficient coding.
- Jurisdiction symbols show the appropriate contractor to be billed for suppliers submitting claims to Medicare contractors, Part B carriers, Medicare Administrative Contractors submitting for DMEPOS services provided, and more.
- Special coverage alerts helps you identify when codes have special coverage instructions, are not covered or valid by Medicare, or may be paid at the carrier's discretion.
- Drug code annotations identify brand name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Codingupdates.com website includes quarterly updates to HCPCS codes, content updates, and the opportunity to sign up for e-mail notifications of the newest updates.
- NEW! Updated 2018 code set features the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System codes to comply with current HCPCS standards for fast and accurate coding.