product description page
Health Assessment in Nursing - by R.N. Janet R. Weber & Jane H. Kelley (Hardcover)
About this item
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in its sixth edition, the innovative, systematic, and easy to understand Health Assessment in Nursing has already helped thousands of RN-seeking students develop the comprehensive knowledge base and expert nursing assessment skills necessary for accurate collection of client data. The authors provide in-depth, accurate information, a compelling Continuing Case Study that covers every step in the assessment process, a focus on diversity and health assessment through the lifespan, a striking photo and illustration program that includes photos of practicing nurses performing assessments, dynamic online video clips and animations, and much more. This book provides students everything needed to master the knowledge and assessment skills needed for a successful nursing career.
- NEW! Focused/Specialized Assessments signaled with icons and introduced with explanatory text help differentiate between skills that are more specialized for specific settings
- NEW! Verbally Communicating Findings boxes include brief biographical information and the patient’s chief concern followed by a report of “significant positives” and “significant negatives” to help students understand how to better communicate with colleagues
- Continuing Case Studies with COLDSPA mnemonic
- Evidence-Based Health Promotion and Disease Prevention boxes
- Assessment Guides
- Assessment Tools
- Safety Tips
- Clinical Tips
- Older Adult Considerations
- Cultural Considerations
Number of Pages: 925
Series Title: Health Assessment in Nursing
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: R.N. Janet R. Weber & Jane H. Kelley
Street Date: December 14, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-49-7041
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.