product description page
Healthy for Two! : In Pregnancy and Postpartum (Paperback) (Pamela Bercutt & Ellie Petri)
About this item
Inspired from their own experience working with clients, this book was co-authored by two Physical Therapists who specialize in helping women manage pain related to pregnancy. The book illustrates yoga and core inspired exercise routines and nutrition tips. It includes a host of other wellness topics related to pregnancy. Learn how to treat aches and pains, while understanding how pregnancy changes can affect the body.
- Manage pain while your body changes
- 100 exercise to maintain strength during pregnancy
- Nutrition tips to a healthy pregnancy
- Practical methods to prevent common back and pelvic injuries
- Avoid incontinence leakage with activity post pregnancy
With over 100 easy-to-understand exercises and nutritional tips, this book will help prevent back pain and assist with a healthy delivery. This book empowers pregnant women with research-based evidence and proven methods to help women get through pregnancy with a minimum of pain. Women who use these methods for optimal health often end up more vibrant than when they began their pregnancy!