product description page
Hebrew for the Rest of Us Video Lectures : Using Hebrew Tools Without Mastering Biblical Hebrew
About this item
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us Video Lectures features 21 lessons (on 3 DVDs), each corresponding to a chapter in the accompanying textbook Hebrew for the Rest of Us by Hebrew scholar and teacher Lee M. Fields.
The lectures offer an engaging and accessible introduction for English-only readers that will help you learn the essentials of biblical Hebrew so you can better understand the language of the Old Testament. The lectures will teach you how to:
- Recite the Hebrew alphabet
- Read and pronounce Hebrew words
- Learn the Hebrew noun and verbal system
- Conduct effective Hebrew word studies
- Decipher why translations are different
- Read better commentaries Understand the information displayed by Bible software
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us Video Lectures are designed with the learner in mind; each lecture is approximately 20 minutes in length. These lectures are an indispensable resource that will help you gain a sound knowledge of basic Hebrew so you can learn how to use tools that will add muscle to your Bible studies.