About this item
- EDUCATIONAL- The center of each tile features a removable animal that adds a layer of play while teaching your child how to identify colors, patterns and animal recognition while also developing their hand-eye coordination.
- NONTOXIC- The tiles are made from 100% non-toxic EVA foam. So whether they're used to create a cushioned floor space, building blocks or as puzzle pieces, parents can be sure they're safe for children to play with.
- STURDY- Each tile is .25" thick and has 4 interlocking edges, making them sturdy enough to build three dimensional shapes and durable enough to use as a cushioned floor mat in playrooms, bedrooms or classrooms.
- CLEANS EASILY- Parents can clean spills and messes from the foam tiles easily with a soft, damp cloth or sponge and warm, soapy water. Parents should allow the tiles to completely air dry before the next play time.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: EVA Foam. Individual Tile Dimensions: 12.5" L x 12.5" W x 2.5" Thick. Connected Area Dimensions: 50" L x 50" W. 16 Pieces.
The Hey! Play! Foam Floor Animal Puzzle Learning Mat is a puzzle, a learning tool, and a cushioned play area all rolled into one. The 16 squares interlock to create different sized puzzle pieces, either lying flat or in box shapes, that help develop hand-eye coordination; the different animals shapes pop out to teach basic animal and color recognition; and the cushioned pieces provide a soft play area up to 50"x50", making it perfect for playrooms, nurseries, classrooms, gyms, and more. Made of easy-to-clean EVA foam, the squares stack nicely together for easy transport.
Number of Pieces: 16
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Suggested Age: 1 Month and Up
Assembled Dimensions: 12.5 inches (L) x 12.5 inches (W)
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-0156
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Jen — 7 days ago
Turned my marbled tiled breakfast nook into a play area for my twin toddlers. Covered the whole area with these pieces as the tiles are cold during the winter months. They play with toys, stand and/or lay on them. They also love taking them apart, great for eye/hand/puzzle coordination and learni...see moreof the reviewer's review
Great for tummy time
5 out of 5 stars
Nomnom — 10 days ago
I got this mat for tummy time and it turned out to be a great investment! The mat is soft/firm and is thick enough for playing once my little one gets older. The pieces can also be linked together to make boxes or for a creative imagination. Overall I love this mat and it makes tummy more fun.see moreof the reviewer's review