About this item
- Includes one Holly 'Oakland' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 12' to 20' tall and 8' to 15' wide.
- Natural pyramidal growth habit makes an excellent privacy screen, hedge, or accent tree.
- Reddish-orange berries emerge during the winter months.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Oakland' adds year-round beauty to the landscape with dense foliage and an upright, pyramidal habit. Its distinctive oak-like leaves emerge in shades of bronze and burgundy, then mature to a deep, rich green. Small, creamy white flowers open in spring and emit a mild fragrance, then transform into attractive orange-red fruits that persist through winter. 'Oakland' is ideal as a specimen plant or hedge row, and is certain to highlight any part of the landscape.
Approx Max Plant Height: 15 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Holly
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0493
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.