About this item
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (35633HBP) or Chrome (35633SSP) versions
- Rustproof tension-mount curved shower rod is made of strong, lightweight aluminum, and is guaranteed for life against rust
- Curved design transforms your shower and provides maximum elbow room
- Rod adjusts to fit standard shower openings from 50 to 72 inches, with no cutting required
- Innovative tension mount design allows fast and sturdy installation with no tools, no drilling and no damage to walls
Upgrade your bathtub or shower with the Zenna Home® NeverRust® Tension Curved Shower Curtain Rod. Made of strong, lightweight and rustproof aluminum, this rod is guaranteed for life against rust. The innovative tension-mount design allows for secure installation with no tools needed, no drilling into the wall and no damage to walls. The rod's curved design provides up to 11 inches of additional elbow room (when extended to 72 inches), to give any shower a more spacious feel. The rod's light weight and no-cut telescoping design enable easy installation in standard 60- and 72-inch tubs, as well as in in spaces as small as 50 inches. Step-by-step instructions make installation easy. Zenna Home by Zenith's USA-based Customer Service Department is available toll free at (800) 892-3986 to answer any questions.
Rod Length: 50.0 inches min, 72.0 inches max
Rod Material: Aluminium
Assembly Details: Adult assembly required, tools provided
Item Number (DPCI): 064-08-0072
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.