Trial/Mini/Travel Size: Yes
Health Facts: Propylparaben-Free, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate Free, Phthalate-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Contains Charcoal, Butylparaben-Free, Formaldehyde Donor-Free
Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-Free
Beauty Purpose: Deep Cleaning
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
Net weight: 2.8 fl oz (US)
Features: Dermatologist Tested
Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0938
Origin: Made in the USA and Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
The creamy clay mask your skin needs for a fresh, radiant start. Jeju Volcanic Ash, Activated Charcoal + White Bentonite join forces to help draw out impurities without overdrying, soak up excess oil, and minimize the appearance of pores. Manuka Honey and Shea Butter leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and looking flawless.
Activated Charcoal + White Bentonite + Volcanic Ash: draw out impurities + soak up oil
Manuka Honey + Shea Butter: leave skin feeling soft + smooth
How to use:
Apply me in a thin layer all over your (clean) face and chill for 10-15 minutes. Wash me off with warm water, pat dry + get glowing.
Use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. In case of irritation, discontinue use.
Tube is made from aluminum
Cap is made from 100% virgin polypropylene
Our new sustainable cartons are environmentally-friendly, FSC-certified, and made from 100% recycled, PCW (pre/post-consumer waste) materials.
How To Recycle:
1. Remove the cap from the tube.
2. Cut the tube open.
3. Be sure to completely rinse out the product from the tube and cap before recycling.
Curious to learn more, check out your local recycling center. For US only.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Volcanic Ash, Stearic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Allantoin, Charcoal Powder, Honey, Sodium Phytate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Myristic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Capryloyl Glycine, Maltodextrin, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Quartz, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, ethanolamines, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates, glycol ethers, problematic siloxanes & perfluorinated substances (PFAS).
Additional details by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free.
• Pets - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Join Target and the brands you love on a journey to zero waste. Products must meet at least one of these criteria to be part of Target Zero:
1. Packaging designed with intention of refill to reduce total waste; 2. Packaging or product designed with intention of reusability at end of life; 3. Packaging switch from plastic to paper, aluminum, steel or glass with greater potential to be widely circular for majority of product packaging; 4. Packaging made with at least 30% post-consumer recycled content for plastic; 5. Compostable packaging; 6. Less water usages — concentrates or powders - with the intent to minimize packaging
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
Dermatologist tested product.
Recommended for Normal Skin.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.