About this item
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade
- Honest Tea leaves are picked by hand. "Pluckers" in our tea gardens in China and India select the delicate top two leaves and bud of the Camellia sinensis plant, which is the single source of the black, green, white, and oolong varieties we brew.
- Honest Tea specializes in offering beverages that range from unsweetened to ones that have "Just a Tad Sweet" taste. Our teas use a variety of sweeteners.
- Real brewed tea in a bottle? Absolutely! We heat water and steep our tea leaves before bottling, similar to how you might make it at home.
- Committed to the highest standards of quality, Honest Tea organic teas are sourced from only the finest tea leaves and organic ingredients from around the globe
- All Honest Tea organic iced tea beverages are real-brewed with Fair Trade Certified tea leaves, gluten-free, OU-Kosher certified, and non-GMO. No GMOs means that if there is a bioengineered version of an ingredient, we don't use it
Honest Tea seeks to create and promote great-tasting, organic beverages and extend economic opportunities to communities in need. Founded in 1998 in Bethesda, MD, Honest Tea is the nation's top-selling organic bottled tea company, specializing in beverages that are Just a Tad Sweet. Honest Tea's product lines include: ready-to-drink bottled teas, Honest Kids organic thirst quenchers, Honest Freshly Brewed iced tea, and Honest Fizz zero calorie sodas. All drinks are USDA Organic, and all tea leaf varieties and cane sugar are Fair Trade Certified.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Tea Type: Caffeinated
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Non-GMO Project Verified
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 1
Exterior container material: Glass
Exterior container weight: 1.05 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 271-02-0136
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
A product that carries the USDA Organic Certification on pack, thereby meeting the National Organic Program's definition of "Certified Organic" or "100% Certified Organic".
A product that has an unqualified independent third-party certification, or carries an on-pack statement relating to the finished product being gluten-free.
A product that has an independent third-party certification, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement relating to the final product being made without genetically engineered ingredients.
A product that has an unqualified independent third-party certification related to the product being made in accordance with fair trade principles in which fair prices are paid to producers in developing countries.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.