product description page
Hospice and Palliative Care for Companion Animals : Principles and Practice - (Paperback)
About this item
Hospice and Palliative Care for Companion Animals: Principles and Practice offers the first comprehensive reference to veterinary hospice and palliative care, with practical guidance and best practices for caring for sick and dying animals.
- Presents the first thorough resource to providing veterinary hospice and palliative care
- Offers practical guidance and best practices for caring for sick and dying animals
- Provides an interdisciplinary team approach, from a variety of different perspectives
- Gives concrete advice for easing pets more gently through their final stage of life
- Includes access to a companion website with client education handouts to use in practice
Number of Pages: 325
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: April 17, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-35-5636
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.