About this item
- Help your little one learn to read with this set of 36 double-sided, illustrated pre-phonics question cards. Lessons cover initial and final sounds, rhyming words, and more. Use with one of the Hot Dots Jr. interactive pens (not included) to bring lessons to life with lights, sounds, and fun phrases.
- Winner of Dr. Toy Best Vacation Children's Product (2010)
- Includes 36 double-sided question cards and handy storage case with handle
- Master color names. Practice matching and patterning.
- Hot Dots Jr. Card Sets are designed for children ages 3-6
Hot Dots Jr. Card Set Beginning Phonics helps little ones learn to read! Lessons cover initial and final sounds, rhyming words, and more. Use the cards on their own as flash cards or turn them into interactive lessons with one of the talking Hot Dots pens (not included).
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, Preschool, 1st Grade
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Educational Focus: Vocabulary
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1829
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.