About this item
- Your preschooler will master colors and practice identification, matching, patterns, and vocabulary with this set of 36 double-sided, illustrated question cards. Use cards on their own or with any Hot Dots Jr. pen (not included) for an interactive learning experience, complete with audio and visual responses!
- Winner of Dr. Toy Best Vacation Children's Product (2010)
- Includes 36 double-sided question cards and handy storage case with handle
- Master color names. Practice matching and patterning.
- Hot Dots Jr. Card Sets are designed for children ages 3-6
Hot Dots Jr. Card Set Colors helps little ones learn their colors in a fun and interactive way. Use the cards on their own as flash cards or turn them into interactive lessons with one of the talking Hot Dots pens (not included).
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, Preschool, 1st Grade
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1831
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
A great way to learn through review!
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 7 years ago
I really like how this product gives me an additional way to teach in my classroom! The cards are great for helping the children to review and in some cases learn to identify various colors! The only con that I have found in this product is that the cards can be bent or damaged easily. I wonder if t...see moreof the reviewer's review