About this item
- Master important early phonics skills, including upper- and lowercase letters and letter sequencing, with 36 double-sided activity cards. Use cards on their own or with any Hot Dots Jr. pen (not included) for an interactive learning experience, complete with audio and visual responses!
- Winner of Dr. Toy Best Vacation Children's Product (2010)
- Includes set of 36 double-sided activity cards and carry case with handle
- Introduce and practice early phonics skills including letter names and sounds, upper- and lowercase letters, letter sequencing, and more
- Hot Dots Jr. Card Sets are designed for children ages 3-6
Master early phonics skills with the Hot Dots Jr. Card Set Alphabet! Includes 72 activities on 36 double-sided cards. Lessons include letter names, sounds, upper- and lowercase letters, sequencing, and more. Use alone, as flash cards, or with any Hot Dots Jr. pen (not included) for an interactive learning experience.
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, Preschool
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1828
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Not in stores
Loading, please wait...
Ratings & reviews6
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Engaging way to learn the alphabet for younger children
3 out of 5 stars
Emma's mom — 2 years ago
My 5-1/2 year old found this fun at first, but then realized it was too easy for her. I think it would have been great for her up to 5 years old. The box says its for ages 3-6, but I think that's stretching it. Although, I guess it depends on the child, how many years of preschool he/she had, and ho...see moreof the reviewer's review
Recommended - Fun, educational product
4 out of 5 stars
TXMomofTwo — 2 years ago
These hot dots cards are a wonderful way to learn the alphabet. This product is a great educational tool to use at home or in a PreK classroom. The set creates many useful teaching moments that benefit children who are learning the alphabet. My children love using the hot dots pens with different ho...see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
OT — 2 years ago
My children love the Hot Dots alphabet cards. I am a pediatric occupational therapist and it is a great activity to work on grasping, visual discrimination, letter recognition, form constancy, and visual motor integration skills. For parents it is a great activity to work on independent learning and...see moreof the reviewer's review
Great ABC learning for Pre K and Kindergarten!
5 out of 5 stars
Cakes — 2 years ago
These hot dots are wonderful! Very educational and engaging for the preschool/kindergarten age child. They have many different types of cards that teach the ABCs in a variety of ways.see moreof the reviewer's review