About this item
- Learning comes to life with four interactive, 24-page storybooks! Use the included, interactive Ace-the Talking, Teaching Dog Pen to answer 11 early learning activities in each book! Simply press Ace to any answer dot for an immediate audio and visual response.
- Part of the award-winning Hot Dots line of products
- Includes four 24-page storybooks (Ace and Kat at the A to Z Store, Ace and Kat Go Camping, Ace and Kat's Undersea Adventure and Ace and Kat's Good-Time Band) and Ace-the Talking, Teaching Dog Pen
- Covers early learning skills including alphabet readiness, beginning phonics, patterns, shapes, and more
- Hot Dots Jr. Interactive Storybook Set is designed for children ages 3 and up
Bring learning to life with the Hot Dots Jr. Interactive Storybook Set! Ace-the Talking, Teaching Dog Pen brings four 24-page stories to life, offering audio and visual feedback to 11 early learning activities in each book. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Dimensions (Overall): 8.5 inches (L) x 8.85 inches (W) x 2.0 inches thick
Weight: 1.7 pounds
Material: Paper, plastic
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Screen Resolution: No screen
Grade Level: Kindergarten, Preschool
Operating System Compatibility: PC
Learning Platform: Educational Insights
Software Publisher: Microsoft
Screen Size: .01 inches
Educational Focus: Letters and Numbers, reading, Shapes and Colors, Writing
Battery: Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1855
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Not in stores
Loading, please wait...
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
useful innovative way of engaging kids
5 out of 5 stars
Jay-the cyberage dad — 5 years ago
I gifted these books to relatives,neighbours and they found it is innovative with sounds and interactive and children like it more..regular books are boring..but educationalinsights hot dog set is excellent..see moreof the reviewer's review