product description page
How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Paperback) (Cara O'neill & Renauer Albin)
About this item
Overwhelmed with debt? Help is here.When bills pile up, and relief isn’t in sight, you need answers. How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy gives you the knowledge you need to decide whether bankruptcy is right for you, including:
- which debts get wiped out in bankruptcy
- what property you’ll be able to keep (you don’t lose everything)
- how to retain your home or car, if possible, and
- whether your income qualifies you to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- complete the official bankruptcy court forms
- file your debtor education course certificates
- prepare for the meeting of creditors (the one appearance you’ll make), and
- rebuild your credit after receiving your fresh start.
Number of Pages: 452
Genre: Business + Money Management, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Cara O'neill & Renauer Albin
Street Date: October 30, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-51-7306
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.