product description page
How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California (Paperback) (Anthony Mancuso)
About this item
Form a California nonprofit corporationTens of thousands of arts groups, educators, social service agencies, environmental groups and others have used this bestselling book to form their California nonprofit. Your group can, too.Obtaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status has just become a lot easier with the new IRS Form 1023-EZ streamlined application. Use this book to form your California nonprofit corporation and obtain your federal and state tax exemptions. We provide step-by-step instructions for both the Form 1023 and the new easier Form 1023-EZ.How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California shows you how to:
- choose a corporate name and structure
- prepare and file nonprofit articles with the state of California
- qualify as a 501(c)(3) public charity
- obtain your federal and California tax exemptions
- create bylaws
- set up a corporate records book
- prepare minutes of your first board meeting and
- handle postincorporation filings and tasks.
This new edition is completely updated to cover changes to the law.
Number of Pages: 392
Genre: Business + Money Management, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Anthony Mancuso
Street Date: April 29, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-32-7731
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.