product description page
How to Master the Art of Selling Financial Services (Paperback) (Tom Hopkins)
About this item
Whether you’re a financial services expert or novice, you understand the business. You’ve worked hard to gain your product knowledge. You watch industry trends. But, do you know how to talk to clients so they’ll listen?
The Art of Selling Financial Services depends upon the collaboration of listing and understandably communicating to clients. Learning how to quickly gain the trust of others, get them to like you, take your advice, and become long-term clients is the foundation for every successful business.
Tom Hopkins has been training in the financial services industry since 1990 and he has developed methods to help you communicate to your clients and you understand what your clients want from you. Once you know what clients want, you can learn how to provide it! Financial services representatives have turned to Tom Hopkins for years for his proven-effective, professional selling strategies which have helped them learn how to help more of their clients make financial planning decisions.How to Master the Art of Selling Financial Services, will help you:
- Learn effective ways to talk with clients and calm their fears
- Ask the right questions to get clients talking about their needs
- Implement client feedback so that you can provide your best service
- Increase your sales ratios with closing strategies that make sense to your clients
- Grow your business with powerful, yet simple referral strategies
Tom Hopkins’ methods will teach you how to master the art of selling financial services more effectively and efficiently than ever before!