About this item
Number of Pages: 144
Series Title: Speedpro
Publisher: Veloce Publishing
Book theme: Repair & Maintenance
Author: Peter Burgess
Street Date: August 7, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-41-2130
How to get maximum performance from the MGB's four-cylinder B-series engine for road or track.This book tells you all you could want to know, expert tips, and is packed with understandable and down-to-earth advice based on the author's years of hands-on experience.
- Covers all MGB and MGB GT 4-cylinder engines (except 3-bearing crank engines)
- Explains the 'first principles' of engine power and tuning
- Handy 'power recipes' to help achieve the performance you want
- How to improve airflow, camshafts, carburation, ignition and exhaust
- Lubrication and cooling systems improvements
- Uprating suspension, wheels, tyres and steering for better handling
- How to set-up and tune on a rolling road
- Comprehensive appendix with formulae and tuning data
- Includes cam timing tables for Piper and Kent cams
- List of specialists and suppliers to help with your MGB tune
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.