About this item
- Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers Size 1 fit babies from 8 to 14lb.
- Trusted Leak Lock system helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours
- Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly, and a quilted liner helps keep baby feeling dry
- Wetness indicator changes color when it's time for a diaper change
- Pair with HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes to help keep your baby's skin clean and soft
- Packaging may vary from image shown
HUGGIES Size One Snug & Dry Diapers give your baby great protection at a great value. Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly to help stop leaks for up to 12 hours, and a quilted liner helps to keep your baby dry and comfortable. Plus, Snug & Dry disposable baby diapers have a wetness indicator stripe on the outside that changes from yellow to blue when wet, which helps take the guesswork out of diaper changes. Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, Snug & Dry Diapers are available in sizes Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (8-14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.) and 6 (35+ lb.). Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on every pack of HUGGIES diapers and wipes you buy.
Material: Cotton, Plastic
Features: Extra Large Pack
Disposability: Do not flush
Protective Qualities: Leakproof
Safety and Security Features: No fragrance added
Diaper Size: 1
Package Quantity: 276
Diaper Weight Range: 8 to 14 lbs
Item Number (DPCI): 007-04-0085
Size Size 1 (276 count)
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Out of stock in stores near you
Loading, please wait...
Most helpful positive reviews
Most recent reviews
If I could give 0 stars I would.
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Kk716 — 6 days ago
The ABSOLUTE WORST type of diapers made by buggies. I am forced to use them because they are the only thing that does not break my daughter out. These diapers are not long lasting AT ALL. Literally have to change my daughters diapers every 30 MINUTES to make sure that she does not leak through. This...see moreof the reviewer's review