product description page
Hydrangea '3N1' 1pc U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 6-9 Cottage Hill 2.5qt
About this item
- Includes one 3-N-1 Hydrangea in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Contains Hydrangeas 'Penny Mac', 'Nikko Blue' and 'Snow Storm'.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9.
- Mature size is 6' tall and 6' wide.
- Bears spectacular blooms in shades of red, pink, blue, purple and white from June to September.
- This is a deciduous plant that performs best in part shade.
This unique offer combines three outstanding mophead hydrangea varieties in a single container. Blooming from summer through fall, this stunning 3-N-1 shrub fills the garden with large blossoms in shades of red, blue, violet, purple and white. This exceptional combo will add vibrant color to any shady garden.
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Partial Shade
Plant Variety: Hydrangea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0923
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.