product description page
I Am Found : Quitting the Game of Hide and Seek With God and Others (Paperback) (Laura Dingman)
About this item
Many of us are hiding—from God, from others, and even from ourselves. We want to let down our walls, embrace others, and be ourselves, but we are afraid and ashamed.
Found: Quitting the Game of Hide and Seek summons us from the shadows and into the light. This six-week Bible study on shame and freedom explores:
- Why we hide from God and others
- Why God’s love frees us to come out of hiding
- What it looks like to live like we’ve been found
- How to cultivate relationships that encourages vulnerability
Each week begins with a biblical teaching and is followed by a six-day personal journey with God. Readers will be given the opportunity to:
- Dig into Scripture in a variety of ways, including survey, meditation, and memorization
- Prayerfully consider how the study is speaking to them
- Move through the “Truth, Lies, and Action” section, identifying truths learned, lies exposed, and action steps for transformation
One glory of the gospel is that Christ meets us in our insufficiency and loves us despite our weaknesses.I Am Found invites you to embrace that truth, draw near to God, and grow close to others.