product description page
ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding 2017 + Evolve Website : Theory and Practice (Paperback) (Karla R. Lovaasen)
about this item
Use practical exercises to reinforce your understanding of facility-based ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding! Corresponding to the chapters in Lovaasen's ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2017 Edition, this workbook lets you apply your coding knowledge to realistic medical records. This edition reflects the latest updates to ICD-10. Hundreds of engaging, interactive exercises help you review concepts, develop skills, and prepare for successful employment in medical coding.
- UPDATED coding examples and exercises let you practice with the latest ICD-10-CM/PCS codes.
- Hands-on activities and case studies help you master coding concepts and apply them to actual health records and real-world scenarios.
- Matching exercises, multiple-choice questions, coding questions, and case scenarios reinforce your understanding of key content in each chapter of the textbook.
- ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting are provided in each coding chapter to enhance understanding of how to code accurately.
- Evolve companion website for the ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding textbook offers convenient online access to updates, partial answer keys, and coding guidelines.
- NEWCoding Medical and Surgical Procedures chapter is added to this edition.
- UPDATED content includes revisions to icd-10 code and coding guidelines, ensuring you have the latest coding information.