About this item
- Classic game of Horse Race in a premium wood cabinet
- Use cards to determine your horses and dice to move them forward
- For 2 or more players, whoever wins the most money, wins the game
- Includes wood cabinet playing board, 11 horses, deck of 52 cards, 2 dice and instructions
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
Ideal Horse Race Game lets your child experience a day at the races! Deal out cards which correspond to horses on the track. Use the dice to determine which horses are running and which get scratched. Then take turns rolling the dice to move the horses. Advance the horse whose number you roll one space, or put money into the pot for each time you roll a scratched horse's number. Players who have cards matching the first horse at the finish line, split the winnings. Whoever has the most money at the end of the game wins! Play until one person loses all their money, or keep going until one person wins it all. For 2 or more players and recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
Type of Game: Classic games
Playing Time: 1-2 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-1852
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.