About this item
- 75 Easy to learn and fun to perform tricks
- Great introduction to the world of magic
- 30 minute instructional DVD with master magician Ryan Oakes
- Includes a drawer box, magic wand, red disc, penny shell, 2 curved strips, 6 magic playing cards, 6 foam rabbits instruction book and DVD
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
Ideal Ryan Oakes' Magic Show provides easy to learn and fun to perform tricks as a great introduction to the mystical and exciting world of magic. Filled with 75 easy-to-learn tricks and high quality props, this set will teach children to perform the same tricks as professional magicians. Master "Coin Through Pencil", "Sugar to Candy", "Cut & Restore String", "Salt to Pepper", "Balancing Card" and much more. Learn all the great secrets of illusion with the help of Ryan Oakes and his 30-minute step-by-step instructional DVD. Magic is a great hobby and an excellent way to develop new skills, become more creative and build self-confidence. The kit includes a drawer box, magic wand, red disc, penny shell, 2 curved strips, 6 magic playing cards, 6 foam rabbits instruction book and DVD. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Material: Paper, plastic
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: 1st Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Large motor skills, memory skills, Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-2165
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.