product description page
Illustrated Art of Manliness : The Essential How-to Guide: Survival, Chivalry, Self-Defense, Style, Car
About this item
An indispensable, hands-on guide dedicated to the lost art of being a man, The Illustrated Art of Manliness distills more than 100 practical skills every modern man needs to know into an entertaining, easy-to-follow visual format.
Founder of The Art of Manliness Brett McKay and bestselling illustrator Ted Slampyak write brilliantly illustrated articles to help men be the best fathers, brothers, sons, and men they can be. This book features their most essential work alongside dozens of never-before seen guides on subjects ranging from chivalry and self-defense to courage and car repair, including:
- How to disarm an attacker
- How to fell a tree and start a fire anywhere
- How a car engine works, and how to fix it
- How to use every tool in your toolbox
- What to wear on a first date and to a job interview
- How to lead a meeting and command the attention of a room
- How to dance, fight, shave, shake a hand, pick a lock, and fire a gun
- And other advice for when you're lost, in danger, or merely confronting a shirt that needs to be ironed.
The Illustrated Art of Manliness features a classic, timeless package, including full-color illustrations, and will be a perfect gift for you or the man in your life.
Number of Pages: 271
Genre: Reference, Social Science
Publisher: Little Brown & Co
Author: Brett McKay
Street Date: May 16, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-32-8837
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.