Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Number of Pages: 144
Genre: Health + Wellness
Publisher: Reader's Digest Association
Author: Duan Xuexhong
Street Date: October 2, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-4373
In China, moxibustion --the practice of burning Chinese mugwort leaves over a patient's acupoints--is a natural therapy that has been handed down from generation to generation for several thousands of years. This volume details everything readers need to know to get started enjoying the benefits of moxibustion for both health and beauty. Useful as either a handbook for quick reference or as a guide to in-depth study, Illustrated Moxibustion Therapy covers:
- The basic theory of moxibustion
- Essential materials, tools, and methods
- Operative skills and important points
- The ten major health-care acupoints of traditional Chinese medicine and their respective moxibustion methods
- The moxibustion therapies of nearly 100 common diseases, demonstrated by real people and described with illustrated texts
- Daily maintenance suggestions and auxiliary therapies
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews0
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.