product description page
Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Hip and Knee Reconstructive and Replacement Surgery - (Hardcover)
About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the popular Tips and Tricks series, Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Hip and Knee Reconstruction provides succinct and practical advice acquired from years of professional practice in hip and knee surgery. Led by Drs. Daniel Berry and Marc Pagnano of the Mayo Clinic, this visually stunning reference focuses exclusively on detailed descriptions of technical tips and tricks for all aspects of hip and knee reconstruction. This unique approach is highly useful to orthopaedic surgery fellows and residents – anyone who would benefit from exposure to the wisdom that experienced attending surgeons pass on to those who are training in this complex field.
- Presents practical knowledge and insight gleaned from years of surgical experience, with content oversight provided by Dr. Daniel Berry (hip) and Dr. Marc Pagnano (knee).
- Takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance that can be applied in contemporary surgical practice.
- Features concise, bulleted text and hundreds of high-quality illustrations.
- Covers total hip and knee arthroplasties, revision hip and knee arthroplasties, hip arthroscopy, hip resurfacing, osteotomies for the hip and knee, unicondylar knee replacement, and more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Street Date: March 9, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-9526
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.