product description page
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CIPTV2) : Foundation Learning Guide: (CCNP Collaboration Exam
About this item
This is Cisco's authorized, self-paced, foundation learning tool for the new Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2 300-075) exam, required for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification. It brings together essential knowledge for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment.
You'll find this guide valuable whether you're preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of how to build and manage Cisco collaboration networks. You'll learn how to:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions
- Describe and configure required dial plan elements
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST and MGCP fallback
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN
- Implement Device Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, and Cisco Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco VCS Control and Cisco VCS Expressway
- Describe and implement CCD and ILS
As an Authorized Self-Study Guide, this book fully reflects the content of Cisco's official CIPTV2 course. Real-world scenarios and extensive visuals illustrate key concepts; chapter learning objectives and summaries help focus study; self-assessment review questions help you assess your knowledge; and multiple configuration examples help you use your knowledge in your day-to-day-work.