product description page
Implementing Cisco Ip Telephony and Video Foundation Learning Guide : Ccnp Collaboration Exam 300-070
About this item
This is Cisco's authorized, self-paced, foundation learning tool for the new Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1 300-070) exam, required for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification. It brings together essential knowledge for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a single-site environment.
You'll find this guide valuable whether you're preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of how to build and manage Cisco collaboration networks. You'll learn how to:
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Unified Communications solution, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users, and IP Phone Services
- Describe the components and functions of a dial plan and implement single site on-cluster calling for voice and video
- Implement off-cluster access using gateways and Cisco Unified Border Element
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources
- Implement audio and video conferences
- Implement QoS for voice and video calls
As an Authorized Self-Study Guide, this book fully reflects the content of Cisco's official CIPTV1 course. Real-world scenarios and extensive visuals illustrate key concepts; chapter learning objectives and summaries help focus study; self-assessment review questions help you assess your knowledge; and multiple configuration examples help you use your knowledge in your day-to-day-work.