About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Your Hands-On Guide to SAP ERP Sales & Distribution
Written by senior SAP consultant Glynn Williams, Implementing SAP ERP Sales & Distribution is packed with tested, time-saving tips and advice. Learn how to use SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 and 6.0 to create sales documents and contracts, control material and customer master data, schedule deliveries, and automate billing. You'll also find out how to deliver robust financial and transactional reports, track customer and credit information, and interoperate with other SAP modules.
- Configure and manage the SAP ERP SD module
- Track sales, shipping, and payment status using master records
- Create multi-level sales documents and item proposals
- Develop contracts and rebate agreements
- Deliver materials and services requirements to the supply chain
- Plan deliveries, routes, and packaging using Logistics Execution
- Perform resource-related, collective, and self billing
- Generate pricing reports, incompletion logs, and hierarchies
- Handle credit limits, payment guarantees, and customer blocks
- Integrate user exits, third-party add-ons, and data sharing
- Configure pricing procedures and complex pricing condition types