About this item
Whether you want to unplug completely or be creatively engaged while commuting or watching TV, this adult coloring book offers 72 pages of beautiful and meditative designs inspired by the art of India.
- Top-bound coloring pad is perfect for the right- and left-handed
- Detachable sheets make it easy to display your finished work or share pages at coloring parties
- 72 illustrations are printed single-sided on high quality paper that is suitable pencils, markers, and watercolors
- Compact size is great for travel, and a smaller page is less time-consuming to complete
- Pad has a thick backer board so that you can color with the book on your lap
Genre: Games, Art
Sub-Genre: Techniques / Color
Series Title: Vive Le Color!
Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
Author: Abrams Noterie & Marabout
Street Date: August 19, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-5790
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.