About this item
- LARGE 5” VIDEO DISPLAY – Our 720p resolution LCD screen offers brighter and better viewing angles, sharper colors and enhanced night vision so you can see your baby’s slightest movements up close. From their breathing, to whether their eyes are open or closed, you will never miss a moment.
- ACTIVE NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – Our patent pending Active Noise Reduction (ANR) technology filters out background noises such as fans, heaters, air purifiers, and humidifiers that are commonly heard on your baby’s monitor as ‘static noise’.
- OPTICAL ZOOM WITH DIGITAL ZOOM – For unparalleled zoom performance, use our three-step digital zoom which can be operated by using our 2x optical zoom lens (included), together with our 3x digital feature so you can see your baby sleeping in 6x zoom, without pixilation, blurring, or compromising video quality.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES – Our interchangeable lens technology allows parents to swap between a zoom lens (up to 6X zoom) and a wide-angle lens (sold separately) without compromising video quality. Have complete control of your viewing angle and adjust what you see on the monitor.
- PRIVACY GUARANTEED – Closed-loop system, non-Wi-Fi monitor. No internet connection or apps required, means the video and audio signal transmits to only one monitor unit and no one can hack into your monitor. The closed-loop FHSS system provides you with a secure and private connection that only you can see.
- INCREASED SIGNAL RANGE – The DXR-8 PRO’s signal range of up to 1,000 feet allows you to stay connected to your baby as you move around to different areas of your home and even outside. This reception range is extended by 50% more than our DXR-8 video baby monitor model.
- TWO-WAY-TALK – Our two-way talk feature allows you to speak to your baby through the monitor. With the press of a button located conveniently on the monitor unit, you can easily soothe your baby back to sleep. This feature is a parent favorite!
- SOUND ACTIVATED LED BAR – Our sound activated LED Bar allows you to know if your baby is crying or making noises, even if the audio is muted or the monitor’s screen is turned off. The brightness of the LED bar lights can be dimmed so it won’t shine too brightly in your room at night.
- Note: NOT compatible with the DXR-8 model
Q: Does this work with the older model as far as adding cameras? Can I still use my old camera and add this in addition?
A: Unfortunately not. The DXR-8 PRO is using a different platform and can't work with the DXR-8 addon camera.submitted byInfant Optics - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: No, you can’t pair the older model with this one. Even the cameras. You have to have the newer versions.submitted byPnymom - 3 years ago
Q: The battery is no longer holding a charge unless plugged in. The machine was only purchased 6 months ago, what are our options for a new battery?
A: Please call the number on the back of your monitor unit for technical support.submitted byInfant Optics - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: What kind of charger does this use? Will it work abroad under 220-240V?
A: Infant Optics baby monitors come with 110v-240v compatible adapters and will work in any country without voltage converters. However, The plug is a US standard plug and you may need to purchase a separate plug compatible to the wall socket of the country you will be using the baby monitor in.submitted byInfant Optics - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this connect to your phone?
A: No, it cannot be connected to any phones.submitted byInfant Optics - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: what model from infant optics can be use with without internet, but also with an app to use it on my cellphone while im gone?
A: All Infant Optics baby monitors are not connected to internet and can't work with any cellphones.submitted byInfant Optics - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: What Camera would i need to buy for it to work with this one?
A: Only the PRO add-on camera unit is compatible.submitted byInfant Optics - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does the monitor display room temperature?
A: yes, the camera unit has a senor to measures the temperature and the reading is displayed in the monitor unit.submitted byInfant Optics - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this require an internet subscription?
A: No, it doesn't connect to internet.submitted byInfant Optics - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, can I add a camera and use both with the monitor??
A: You can add up to 4 camera units to the monitor unit.submitted byInfant Optics - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: I recently purchased this monitor and have used it for 3 days. The screen suddenly went fuzzy and now the monitor is black and will not turn on. Can you help me troubleshoot?
A: Please contact the Infant Optics technical support team at email@example.com byInfant Optics - 11 months agoBrand expert