Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Number of Pages: 159
Genre: Computers + Internet
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
Book theme: General
Author: Luke Hohmann
Street Date: August 1, 2006
Item Number (DPCI): 247-08-0564
Innovation Through Understandingsm The toughest part of innovation? Accurately predicting what customers want, need, and will pay for. Even if you ask them, they often can't explain what they want. Now, there's a breakthrough solution: Innovation Games. Drawing on his software product strategy and product management consulting experience, Luke Hohmann has created twelve games that help you uncover your customers' true, hidden needs and desires. You'll learn what each game will accomplish, why it works, and how to play it with customers. Then, Hohmann shows how to integrate the results into your product development processes, helping you focus your efforts, reduce your costs, accelerate time to market, and deliver the right solutions, right from the start.
- Learn how your customers define success
- Discover what customers don't like about your offerings
- Uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough opportunities
- Understand where your offerings fit into your customers' operations
- Clarify exactly how and when customers will use your product or service
- Deliver the right new features, and make better strategy decisions
- Increase empathy for the customers' experience within your organization
- Improve the effectiveness of the sales and service organizations
- Identify your most effective marketing messages and sellable features
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.