product description page
Inside Adjudicative Criminal Procedure : What Matters and Why (Paperback) (III Julian A. Cook)
about this item
Each chapter describes the most critical legal concepts, and contains succinct discussions of relevant case law and statutes. The material is presented in an organized, aesthetically pleasant format which facilitates student reading and comprehension. The book, whose authors are former federal and state prosecutors with extensive professional and academic experience in adjudicative criminal procedure, is a great study aid to supplement the principal text used in any of the aforementioned courses. The book can also be used as a principal text in practice-related courses.
- Concise description of essential principles and pertinent cases and statutes.
- Easy to understand content presentation.
- Aesthetically pleasing format which facilitates student learning.
- Summary of essential principles at the end of each chapter.
- Connections section at the end of each chapter which link chapter topics with other chapters in the book.